Long Term Care.
The best possible care is our commitment to you. Always.
If you need a higher level of care, Carmel Health & Living Community is the perfect place for you or your loved one. This is where our caring staff and nurses absolutely shine. We have a long-lasting history and expertise in handling clinically complex issues. And with our expert staff and latest technology, rest assured the highest level of care is delivered to you.
Dedicated caregivers, registered nurses, and certified nursing assistants go the extra mile to make each patient comfortable. Long-term skilled nursing care accommodations offer a homelike atmosphere, plus a reputation for the highest quality of senior health care. Remember, at Carmel Health & Living Community, you are family.
Long Term Care Services and Amenities Include:
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- Individualized care assessment and personalized care plan
- Long term, short-term and respite care at skilled and intermediate levels
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family
- Ancillary services offered: psychologist, audiologist, optometrist, dentist and podiatrist
- Hospice care for the terminally ill, emphasizing quality of life
- Social and support services
- Daily planned activities and programs
- Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances accepted
Carmel Health & Living Community is the only senior living community in the Indianapolis area with a DaVita Dialysis Center located right on-site. We partner with DaVita to provide solutions to residents needing dialysis. Our senior living community is the only one in the Indianapolis area to offer in-patient dialysis on-site. Along with our 24- hour nursing, acute rehabilitation therapy, respiratory therapy, and IV therapy, our partnered program eliminates discomfort, inconvenience, and transportation costs.
24-hour consultations are available for the following services:
- Oxygen Protocols
- Lung Expansion Therapy
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Management
- Artificial Airway Management
It’s a five plus! I always recommend them. They will take care of your loved one. You don’t have to have any worries about your loved one. They communicate great with you.